Financial Services Startup Serving Asset and Investment Management Companies
Right now, Asset and Investment Management Companies are in a competitive battle like never before. In a post-pandemic world and unrelenting competition previously unseen, deal teams and investor relationship leaders are looking for competitive weapons to drive new growth opportunities and ways to stay closer to their current customers. But how can leadership create new competitive initiatives in an environment of disparate and manually driven systems?
Just at the right time, our client has developed an automated workflow solution to bring investment management firms closer to their customers while automating workflows to collaborate and synchronize disparate systems they now struggle to use in their demanding day-to-day work environment.
Our client is empowering financial services companies across all sectors with collaborative workflow solutions that drive personalized customer engagement and lifetime value. Serving over 150 clients, 25 of the top 50 alternative asset managers, and over $3.5 trillion of assets, we are the only solution that integrates deal flow management, fundraising, reporting, and investor services into one cloud-native platform. Our client just raised $30M in venture funding, and we are looking to scale our go-to-market team across North America.
We are looking for a Sr Sales Account Exec regarded as a trusted business advisor who has deep knowledge and expertise about their customer's business to drive revenue within Financial Services organizations in the Asset and Investment Management verticals. You will simplify and craft a compelling value proposition linked to the customer's business goals. You will need to be curious, tenacious, and relationship-driven. Our Strategic Account Executives are responsible for evangelizing and selling our solutions to Strategic Accounts by applying a thorough understanding of the prospects use cases and differentiating with a business value proposition.
You will be responsible for overall sales alignment to our Northeast Financial Services marketplace, developing insightful and actionable plans, overseeing day-to-day sales process execution, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. To that end, the ideal candidate is one who is passionate about making the world of selling work better for sales. We are a "no-ego" collaborative culture based in Menlo Park, California.
Recognizing this person's impact on our company, our client is offering a compensation package consisting of a $320-$380k salary based on seniority with no cap, benefits, and equity participation.
- The Strategic Account Executive will be regarded as a trusted business advisor who has deep knowledge and expertise about their customer's business and market to drive revenue within Asset and Investment Management organizations.
- You will simplify and craft a compelling value proposition linked to the customer's business goals.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach in the sales cycle to understand the prospects' use cases and create a business value proposal.
- Qualify, develop, and manage opportunities with a high probability of driving net new revenue.
- Own and manage your Strategic Accounts
- Drive your business plan to consistently meet and exceed the quota.
- Develop a substantial knowledge of our client's solutions and differentiators, competitors, and industry trends.
- Articulate industry-specific value propositions to address common vertical pain points.
- Provide accurate forecasts based on accurate pipeline management.
- Collaborate with our client's team members and partners to effectively close business.
- You know the path to success requires selling as a team that leverages a myriad of resources to prove business outcomes for our customers.
- 7+ years as a Strategic Account Executive in the Financial Services marketplace in the Northeast US
- Experience selling complex Fintech CRM solutions within Financial Services
- Verifiable track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Strong sales process and discipline, ideally comfortable with value selling or other solutions sales methodologies
- Able to identify, qualify, cultivate and close deals in new accounts
- Experience working in a team selling environment
- Excellent communication, engaging presentation, and negotiation skills with senior and board-level clients
- Able to remain focused and drive action in a dynamic, complex environment
- A proactive, tenacious, and organized approach
- High Emotional Intelligence
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong personal network at C Level, a distinct advantage
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.