Financial Services Startup Serving Asset and Investment Management Companies
Right now, Asset and Investment Management Companies are in a competitive battle like never before. In a post-pandemic world and unrelenting competition previously unseen, deal teams and investor relationship leaders are looking for competitive weapons to drive new growth opportunities and ways to stay closer to their current customers. But how can leadership create new competitive initiatives in an environment of disparate and manually driven systems.
Just at the right time, our client has developed an automated workflow solution to bring investment management firms closer to their customers while automating workflows to collaborate and synchronize disparate systems they now struggle to use in their demanding day-to-day work environment.
Our client is empowering financial services companies across all sectors with collaborative workflow solutions that drive personalized customer engagement and lifetime value. Serving over 150 clients, 25 of the top 50 alternative asset managers, and over $3.5 trillion of assets, we are the only solution that integrates deal flow management, fundraising, reporting, and investor services into one cloud-native platform. Our client just raised $30M in venture funding, and we are looking to scale our go-to-market team across North America. We are a "no-ego" collaborative culture based in Menlo Park, California.
We are looking for success-driven Financial Services Sales Consultants to join our sales teams serving Asset and Investment Management organizations in the New York Metro and the San Francisco Bay Area. As a Financial Services Sales Consultant, you will work closely with the sales and professional services teams to help win new customers and upsell existing customers on our client's solution modules. To properly position our client's solutions and services, you are responsible for working closely with the customer to understand their business initiatives, challenges, and technical requirements. You will translate a prospect's business requirements into deliverable solutions, keeping track of any customer issues and assisting our professional services team during implementation.
Recognizing this person's impact on the company, our client is offering a $250k-$310k salary based on seniority with no cap, benefits, and equity participation.
- Own the technical relationship with the customer during the sales process.
- Gather technical and business requirements with the customer.
- Develop tailored presentations/demonstrations, proving value to the customer.
- Present overviews of application architecture and capabilities.
- Understand customer environments and identify optimum system architecture.
- Work closely with the implementation team to initiate the implementation.
- Manage and oversee a smooth post-sale transition.
- Assist customers in transferring knowledge to ensure the successful use of solutions.
- Lead and complete implementation projects, onboarding new clients to our client platform.
- Assess and own the success of add-on projects and partner delivery assurance.
- Technical/industry expertise to transition clients and their data onto our client's platform.
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools as we expand our customer base.
- Be a subject matter expert on all things regarding our client's solutions.
- 5-7 years of consultative technical sales domain within Asset and Investment Management Organizations
- Previous experience in Asset and Investment Management Software Demonstrable experience in working in field software sales consulting
- Experience delivering presentations/demonstrations to senior-level business audiences within Financial Services companies
- Ability to converse comfortably within marketing & technical levels
- A good understanding of real-world CRM workflow solutions within Asset and Investment Management Organizations
- Comfortable in high-pressured situations, responding rapidly to customers
- Highly motivated and driven
- Ability to travel to work onsite with prospects and customers when required
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Independent, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients
- Passion for technology and financial services solutions
- Assess and own the success of add-on projects and partner delivery assurance
- Technical and industry expertise to transition clients onto CRM solutions
- BA / BS Degree
- Strong personal network at C Level, a distinct advantage
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.